Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
“Very Good in Communication, Deliver In Time, I am Sure He will Come better by the time. Good Luck, and sure i will deal with him again.”Hamza O. 2 weeks ago
Online Freelance TranslatorOct 2018
▪ Consulting with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialized concepts and translate them appropriately. ▪ Translating a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials. ▪ Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding. ▪ Translating online, Subtitling videos, movies, and television media
Arabic <> English TranslatorJan 2018 - Sep 2018 (8 months)
▪ Being an integral part of Arabic to English translation team. ▪ Delivering translated documents in good professional language and clear format as requested and on time ▪ Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials ▪ Adheres to industry quality standards established by the Association of Translation Companies to ensure that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligations
Teacher of EnglishOct 2012
▪ Teaching English for students to facilitate and practice the language. ▪ Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum. ▪ Providing students with the right educational activities and experiences enabling them to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth. ▪ Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts
Tutor of EnglishMar 2012
▪ Administering weekly self-created lessons involving reading, writing, grammar and critical-thinking skills ▪ Implementing monthly assessments to analyze students' progression, strengths and weaknesses. ▪ Encouraging conversational skills using weekly prompts to initiate dialogue. ▪ Facilitating English language acquisition through the reading of numerous texts of various genres appropriate for the age and development level of each student
Arabic <> English TranslatorJun 2011
▪ Translating texts from English to Arabic and vice versa. ▪ Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English. ▪ Good communicator in both spoken and written English, including the ability to draft/edit a variety of written reports and other studies. ▪ Delivering translated documents in good professional language and clear format as requested and on time.
Nurse (Very Good)2010 - 2013 (3 years)
Training of Trainers (TOT) (2017)London Translation and Training services, Gaza (Palestinian Territories)
▪ Describing characteristics, preferences, and expectations of the adult learner in general and of my target learner in particular. ▪ Describing the competencies required of a trainer. ▪ Explaining how to prepare for training ▪ Identifying my own and others’ learning styles and its implications for training. ▪ Explaining how to introduce a training session effectively. ▪ Explaining how to present training content effectively. ▪ Creating and using visual aids to support training.
International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) (2017)London Translation and Training Services, Gaza (Palestinian Territories)
▪ Learning a lot of skills for using computers: online security, effective information searching, managing online, communications, email as well as adjusting computer settings. ▪ Increasing my ability to access information on the Internet to supplement my work and study.
Medical Analysis and Nursing Course (2017)specialist Medical Training (SMT), Gaza (Palestinian Territories)
▪ Being more accuracy when taking blood test tube. ▪ Studying the types of the chemical examination, contents, and the purpose of every type. ▪ Identifying Color or Appearance of normal, infectious Urine and possible cause. ▪ Recognizing Blood groups and knowing which can give others. ▪ Giving insertions professionally and sterilized. ▪ Studying the stages of fetal development. ▪ Perceiving Classification of Pharmacology. ▪ Practicing Measure blood pressure accurately
IELTS Preparation Course (2016)International British Center (IBC), Al-Nusirat (Palestinian Territories)
▪ Learning about the IELTS test procedure and format. ▪ Studying useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic tests. ▪ Developing My English Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking skills. ▪ High-band phrases and sentence structures to answer any IELTS question. ▪ Flexible and reliable strategies for all 3 parts of the IELTS Speaking Test. ▪ Saving time and energy in Part 2 and become a natural English story-teller.
Conversation Skills (2012)International British Center (IBC), Al-Nusirat (Palestinian Territories)
▪ Building up my confidence in interacting with others. ▪ Developing strong communication skills That's increasing successful relationships. ▪ Responding genuinely to what someone has just said. ▪ Try to avoid contentious topics on first acquaintance.
English language Course (12 Levels) (2012)International British Center (IBC), Al-Nusirat (Palestinian Territories)
▪ Increasing the capacity to deal with material which is academic or cognitively demanding. ▪ being more accuracy in grammar. ▪ Growing my background of vocabularies. ▪ writing a daily report about my self and daily routine. ▪ Reading a large formation of novels and stories.
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified