This is Mohanad Ayman, I work as an electrical and control design engineer with experience in Mega industrial projects . I am also a data science guided project course instructor at Coursera.
My areas of work are :
1) Smart grids (including instruments , controllers ,SMT,PDC,PMU and cyber security)
2)Applying data science and machine learning in engineering and construction projects
My relevant projects are :
1)Publishing a data science Guided project course on Coursera on "How to predict electricity consumption"
2) Time-series IOT data analysis and prediction.
3) Electrical car team member at Cairo university
4) complex control systems designs starting from the process flow diagrams, P&IDs till instrumentation selection, and control loops design and simulation via Simulink.
5) I have created a data analysis tool in an Engineering company to validate automatically that all the documents generated from different firms are aligned together generating an executive report to the responsible engineer.
6) Power electronics design (Inverter , DC-DC Converters , PV systems)
Brother Mohanad Ayman very professional person and nice person. He give full commitment. The work very satisfied. He will teach you until you really understand what he did. He will explain and give proper document what he do. He deliver the work on time. Very recommended
Control design engineer in a renowned EPC company in the field of power plants . professional in process control ,instruments , control loops and algorithms as well as simulations and system architecture on Simulink .
Data science Instructor at Coursera
Sep 2020 - Oct 2020 (1 month, 2 days)
Publishing a guided project course on " How to predict electricity consumption in python using Scikit learn" . Kindly find the link of my course for more information :