Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
mpankov Online Offline
- 86%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- 5%Repeat Hire Rate
Admin Backend for VPN Service Providers Implementation
OTRS HelpDesk Software Implementation
MRTG System Implementation
Nagios Monitoring Solution Implementation
Mail server on AWS
“Milen was unbelievably good!!! Cannot recommend highly enough and hope to work with Milan in the future!!”WillcoWD 1 year ago.
Setup centralized time synchronization server
“Project delivery meets our expectation and on time. Easy to work with.”sytoh 2 years ago.
Setup E-mail for 2 domains
“Milen is one of the best around. He is a very PROFESSIONAL. Very recommended if you are looking for the best. He delivered much more than we expected, so we are very glad we found him. Looking forward to work with him in future projects. A+++++++++++++++++++”victorhydro 2 years ago.
Create Virtual Machine
“Insisted he was the expert and that what I suggested as the way to solve the problem wasn't possible. Said I should find someone else to work on it if I wasn't going to do it his way. I ended up getting past the point he was stuck on in about an hour myself - using the method I had suggested in the first place.”askmanager2 3 years ago.
Review and Backup VPS & Setup OSSIM on cyber project
“Exceeded my expectation, will hire again.”canux 3 years ago.
Troubleshoot OpenVPN + L2TP/IPsec + RADIUS + SQUID
“Excellent work, very knowledgable and highly skilled. Would highly recommend linux and vpn services.”canux 3 years ago.
System AdministratorApr 2011
- Network architecture planning; - Installation and support of mail servers, file and web servers, VPN servers, database and application servers, firewalls and others; - Support of network devices; - Support for routers and other communication devices; - Interconnecting remote sites; - Building Virtual Private Networks; - Analysis and evaluation of information systems;
System AdministratorFeb 2009 - Apr 2011 (2 years)
- Linux/FreeBSD/Windows 2008/2k/3k/XP/Vista administration; - Administering MicroSoft Windows 2003 Active Directory structure; - VPN (Ipsec, MicroSoft VPN) administration; - SMTP (MicroSoft Exchange 2007, Postfix, Qmail), Web (Apache, IIS), Squid proxy web-access, DNS (Bind, Microsoft DNS) servers administration; - Administering database servers (Oracle 11g, MySQL 4/5, MicroSoft SQL Server 2005/2008);
System AdministratorNov 2005 - Sep 2008 (2 years)
- Linux/Windows 2k/3k/XP/Vista administration; - Cisco routers administration; - Administering MicroSoft Windows 2003 Active Directory structure; - VPN (OpenSWan, Cisco, OpenVPN, MicroSoft VPN) administration; - SMTP (MicroSoft Exchange 2003/2007, Postfix), Web (Apache, IIS), Squid proxy web-access, DNS (Bind, Microsoft DNS) servers administration; - Administering database servers (Oracle 10g on Linux/Windows/AIX, MySQL 4/5, PostgreSQL 7/8, Informix Dynamic Server 7/9/10, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000/2005
System AdministratorNov 2002 - Oct 2005 (2 years)
- Linux/Windows 98/NT/2000 system and LAN administration; - Implementing and administering MS Windows 2000 Active Directory structure; - Mail server (Postfix) administration; - Web server (Apache) administration; - Squid proxy web-access administration; - DNS server (Bind) administration; - Oracle 8i database server (Linux/Windows) administration; - Maintenance and developing of the company's ERP system - Various business specific applications support; - Developing and maintenance of the company'
Computer EngineerMar 2001 - Sep 2002 (1 year)
- Windows 98/2000 system administration; - Network administration; - Computer systems assembling;
Bachelor1998 - 2002 (4 years)
Master of Information Technologies2014 - 2015 (1 year)
Oracle Database 10g Administration Workshop I (2006)Oracle
Oracle Database 10g Administration Workshop II (2007)Oracle
CCNA Exploration: Network Fundamentals (2007)Cisco
CCNA Exploration: Routing Protocols and Concepts (2008)Cisco
CCNA Exploration: LAN Switching and Wireless (2008)Cisco
CCNA Exploration: Accessing the WAN (2008)Cisco
Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate (2007)Oracle
Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional (2008)Oracle
Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) (2014)LPI
SUSE Certified Linux Administrator SLES11 (2014)SUSE
Linux Network Professional (LPIC-2) (2014)Linux Professional Institute
- Payment Verified
- Email Verified