Over 15 years of software engineering experience of delivering complex, high risk, high value projects through development, program management and product management. Combine an entrepreneurial instinct, in-depth technical skill, and strong reputation for solving critical problems.
* Core Development: C, Unix Sockets, PHP, Bash, AWK, Vi.
* Web and Application Services: NGINX, Apache, MySQL, Redis, Tomcat, Kannel (SMS Gateway), Postfix, Dovecot, PHP-FPM, uWSGI.
* Speciality in Network and Application Protocols: DHCP, DNS (BIND), HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SSL, TLS, SSH, IP, UDP, TCP, SCTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, NFS, NIS.
* Network Security, Firewall and Routing: Nmap, tcpdump, Wireshark, iptables, Fail2ban, iproute2.
* Telecommunication Protocols: SS7, SMPP, USSD, SIGTRAN, SCTP, M3UA, SCCP, TCAP, MAP.
* Design and development of large scale applications on SQL and NoSQL Database.
* On-premises Cloud Environments: Kubernetes (The Hard Way, TalosOS).
* Package management (portage, yum, apt, apk) along with compiling from source (Autotools, Makefile).
* Speciality in building Linux from scratch & Tuning kernel.
* Restore/Backup and Storage Administration (RAID, LVM, NFS, fdisk, fsck, FS tuning, rsync)
* Mobile Financial Service (MFS) using “Cyclos 3” and integration with MNO (USSD, SMS), Banks (API).
* Linux distributions: Gentoo, Red Hat/CentOS, Ubuntu, Alpine.