I am a seasoned System Administrator with over a decade of extensive expertise in managing both Linux and Windows operating systems. My skill set encompasses diverse responsibilities including deployment, installation, adept troubleshooting, bug fixing, and proficiently providing comprehensive support for applications and software across Linux and Windows environments.
1. AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials ( EC2, RDS, EBS, CDN, AS3, VPC )
2. Virtualization Software (Proxmox, ESXI, Xen, KVM, Virtualbox, VMWare).
3. Web Servers, FTP Servers, DNS Servers, Database Servers, Email Servers
4. Securing PHP, Monitoring System, Hacking Detection and Servers Cleanup
5. cPanel/WHM, Plesk , Webmin, Virtuozzo, CWP, CyperPanel, Vestacp
6. Administration Networks (LAN’s, WAN, VLAN )
7. MySQL Cluster and Load balancing
8. Firewalls ( Sophos, Pfsense, Kerio )
9. Streaming Servers ( RTMP, WMSPanel, Nimble, HLS, FFMPEG )
10. Docker installation and setup images
Out of the hundreds of freelancers I've worked with I have to say Mohamed has been the most responsible, communicative and pleasant to work with. He is now my go to guy for anything linux related. Fair price, excellent skills and professionalism. Very highly recommended.
Mohamed is knowledgeable in his area of expertise and will work with you at all levels of understanding. He will bring solutions to the table. He is very patient but also wants to deliver great work efficiently and fast. I will definitely be working with him in the future.