I am an expert technical editor and writer, with substantial experience producing quality, customer-facing documentation in high-pressure deadline situations.
Extensive documentation includes instructional and customer support content, user interface (UI) text, Help topics, software user guides, developer documentation, promotional copy-writing, information architecture strategy, embedded user assistance, administrator guides, and API and SDK references.
* Understand how content is tailored for audience, purpose, and medium.
* Ability to work with a variety of content management tools and workflows.
* Excellent interpersonal skills for working in a collaborative environment.
For more than 2 years, I have continuously produced quality documentation in situations where a quick turnaround was needed. I have an extensive background in editing, everything from copy editing to substantive editing. In addition:
* I have used a broad variety of authoring tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
* I have a solid understanding of publishing requirements and customer expectations for documentation, and deep experience collaborating with other teams on issues such as documentation standards, information management, and structure.
* I am skilled at integrating and satisfying multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
My feedback from managers and peers has always been positive -- they were happy to work with an individual who has a professional attitude and delivers quality material, on time, in the face of challenging situations.