I've been working in the IT industry for more than 5 years. I've made the whole career path from a software engineer to a scrum master, customer relationship manager, and project/delivery manager. I know a software development process well from the beginning to the end.
I'm self-organized in my work. I have perfect negotiating and communication skills, act immediately if action needs to be taken. I create a transparent and productive work environment where the team is focused on goals and work according to priorities. Ready to set up KPI's and provide reporting.
I just focused on delivering results (not just money), I like to get excellent result and solve problems and help people .
- Managed a team of more than 30 people
- Project risk management
- Responsible for evaluating the project, determining deadlines, compliance observance
Tech Heuristics Co.
Jan 2020 - Jun 2020 (5 months, 1 day)
* Managing a team of web developers, writers, graphic designers, SEO/SMM etc.
* Collaboration with the team members and making sure they are meeting the goals set by the department.
* Ensuring the quality is met with the desired level of output.
* Monitoring their work progress on Asana - a great collaborative web application for team management.
* Giving my input to enhance the quality of work or foster the speed.
* Time to time reporting to the CEO and keeping things right on track
Junior Project Manager
Kolas Software Solution
Jan 2018 - Jan 2020 (2 years)
Wearing multiple hats, as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Product Manager for a small Asset Management Software company. I work with clients, offshore development teams, local development teams, and investors to continually create better Work and Asset Management software for our clients, and to implement custom software to requirements efficiently.