I appreciate you've visit my profile.
I'm Muneeb, proud owner of a brand named "TechSmith" with more than 30 tech specialists on staff, TechSmith is a software outsourcing and consulting company with a wide range of expertise. Our diversified, experienced team of professionals succeeds by being on time, remaining persistent, being transparent with each other, and having the conviction that we can only provide you, the client, with the finest possible product. In order to continue ranking among the Top 5 Freelance Mobile App Developers, we continuously learn new software, languages, and methodologies.
To our present and potential clients, we provide a variety of services, including (but not limited to):
Enterprise Web Applications, Mobile Apps, Cloud Computing/DevOps, Database Consulting (SQL and NoSQL), WebRTC, and UI/UX Services
To produce the most comprehensive, useful product possible, our technical software development staff is well-versed in all pertinent development tools and programming languages. We are capable of growing in:
Swift, Kotlin, React Native, and Flutter for mobile apps
Web applications: Laravel, PHP, Golang, React, Angular, Node.js, and Golang
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, ScyllaDB, Elastic Search, and Oracle.
DevOps: Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Docker
Please feel free to review the pertinent sections of our profile and contact us if you have any questions about our portfolio, experience, or reviews. We are happy to discuss specific accomplishments (like our work with IBM) and our work style in order to convince you that we are the business you require.
I appreciate you reading this and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies. Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
Senior Business Analyst
Folio3 Pvt Ltd
Apr 2015 - Jul 2017 (2 years, 3 months)
* Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
* Maintaining, testing and improving business and systems operations.
* Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
* Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
* Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
* Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
Project Marketing Manager
Jun 2011 - Mar 2015 (3 years, 9 months)
* Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
* Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
* Updating social media accounts.
* Understanding company product and brand.
* Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
* Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
* Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
Master's in Software Engineering
Iqra University, Pakistan 2015 - 2017
Bachelor's in Software Engineering
Iqra University, Pakistan 2011 - 2015
Digital Marketing for SMBs Certification
Learn to think of marketing from a strategic point of view and how to use cutting-edge tactics to support an overarching marketing strategy. Learn how to use search engine marketing to grow your business or as a tactic in your overall marketing strategy.