I have an extensive experience of working on automotive design projects from initial concept, through to release and production. I have hands-on experience, in-depth technical knowledge, and a proven track record in mechanical design and manufacturing field.
Also on top of that I have experience of 3 times international on-site work in Germany and Netherlands.
• Create 3D Models (Parts & assemblies) and their BOMs.
• Make necessary modifications in Created 3D models for cost reduction/light weight.
• FEA when required
• Customer driven design modifications and requirements
• Create 2D Manufacturing drawings including G&T and welding information.
• Create 2D drawing (exploded views/ETL drawings) for easy manufacturing.
• Product design and development
• Design of sheet metal, machined parts, cast parts, gears, mechanisms (kinematics)
• Production Drawings, Sheet Metal, laser cutting Parts.
• 3D rendering and visualization.
• Interior and exterior designs of buildings.
Additionally: Professional Experience of working with Clients all over Europe, Australia and Middle East. Worked on a wide variety of Projects ranging from Composite Production Design, Jig Design to Creating CAD Model and Drawing.
Data Conversion and Design Modification on "Inventor"
No reviews to see here!
AEDesign (pvt) Ltd
Oct 2008 - Present
I am leading and also the part of designers and draftsmen team for various design projects. Responsibilities included performing mechanical design and product development processes, project management, managing and conducting CAD training and preparing SOPs for various design processes. Major work areas include:
- Designing, CAD Modelling and Drawings
- Conceptual and Detailed Design (including hand calculations)
- Fabrication and Detailing of Plastic Injection Mold Parts
On-Site Design Manager
Jan 2020 - Mar 2020 (2 months, 1 day)
Working in the Engineering Design Team directly under the supervision of Project Director for the project “Reverse Engineering of industrial Machine”. The project scope includes the complete design of RE (Reverse Engineering) work. Major part of the work is to reverse complete assembly including hydraulic cylinders etc. which is the part of "Truck mounted concrete pumps" machine.
On-Site Design Team Lead
Aug 2014 - Oct 2014 (2 months, 1 day)
I worked on listed tasks during my on-site stay in company.
1-Lifter Assembly Support Jig Design
The intent was to design a Jig with a mounting that incorporates all Garbage Truck Tailgate models provided by the client. Once mounted, the jig will move at a certain angle by a hydraulic actuator and lock in the final position for the grabber assembly to be mounted.
- 3D CAD design based on the design constraints.
- 2D Manufacturing drawings along with showing design tolerances
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan 2005 - 2009