- Supervision of electrical works in site (eg. slabbing, wiring, exposed piping & etc.).
- Monitoring of proper execution of electrical works based on approved shop drawing & plan provided by the consultant.
- Create, design test and oversee the development and installation of electrical requirements of the project.
- Track and communicate with co-workers with regards to work request status and completion.
- Ensures projects meet electrical construction safety regulations.
- Value Engineering
Electrical Field Engineer
N.A. Systems Inc.
Apr 2018 - Apr 2019 (1 year)
- Supervise electrical works mainly on main feeder cable wiring installation and termination from splice box to splice box.
- Supervise auxiliary installation mainly on FDAS & PA-BGM.
- Create, design, test and oversee the development and installation of electrical requirements of the project.
- Offers advance in planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
- Track and communicate with work request status and completion.
Electrical Design Engineer
Mactan Electric Company
May 2017 - May 2018 (1 year)
- Perform fault calculations on a specific electrical grid.
- Analyze and perform electrical system distribution design (in some areas in Mactan & Olango) and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity to achieve full effectiveness of the design.
- Designing and planning of the electrical distrubution system based on the company's codes of standard electrical apparatuses and equipment in accordance to costumer's desire.