I am a Mechanical Engineer with more than 10 years of experience in Product Design.
I have done the Post-graduation from IIT Bombay. I can provide the 3D cad model as per requirements and Idea generation for the new product.
I know the below software: cad software: Solidworks,
Rendering software- keyshot
MS office- excel,ppt
• Product concept generation considering aesthetics & ergonomics point of view.
• Responsible for developing 2D hand renderings, product renderings and 3D real time renderings of client products.
• Design & Development of plastic part design for Electronic enclosure with tooling consideration.
• Develop and manufacturable drawings as per standard modelling and detailing practices using 3D modeling software (Solidworks)
• Manufacturing & testing of prototype models for the client approval
• Perform DFM/ DFA analysis, DFMEA & PFMEA for the new product development.
• Create assembly work instructions which reflect in detail the steps involved in the assembly process, BOM sequence and location, tooling and torque values and special notes for the operator to assist in the assembly process.
• Design and build jigs/fixtures to reduce process cycle time and as a preventative measure to reduce ergonomics-related injuries.
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India 2010 - 2012