I'm a freelancer on the internet who has worked for a BPO company as an assistant manager responsible for a variety of data entry and data processing activities. I have 6 years experience and work accurately and quickly. I would like to do work for you to demonstrate my low cost profile and to establish a long-term business relationship. I hope to hear from you soon.
What I can do and have done is illustrated in the projects listed below.
(I work best in English, Japanese, and Chinese, and can handle other languages if I do not need to understand them well):
My experience at the BPO company:
Data entry (using Excel, Word, and simple txt, for local system use and for website use) subjects:
Data processing (using Excel, Word, and simple txt, for local system use and for website use) subjects:
My experience at GAF:
Phone number searching;
MySpace, adding friends;
Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese.
I'm a careful and cautious provider, who emphasizes work quality, maintenance of my reputation, and my customer relationships. These are of the highest importance to me and I always put them first. If the work quality and agreed work time conflict, I will choose work quality first. If you prefer to minimize work time and I don't think good quality work can be delivered within that time, I will decline the project. It’s not because I don’t want the business but because I am unwilling to be associated with the delivery of second-rate work. My long-term success depends on the quality of each project I deliver. Before I accept any project, I make sure to first clarify every issue with the buyer. I endeavor to work without open issues.
About responsibilities: I am an honest serious provider, and I expect fair and reasonable payment for my work. I expect you to be an honest and serious buyer. In order to better ensure that we both remain satisfied with our business relationship, I have established the following procedures:
1. Project test: a sample has to be delivered and approved before starting the actual work.
2. Any outstanding issues have to be resolved before beginning the project work.
3. Funds for the first/next deliverable must be deposited in escrow before that work is started.
4. After receiving each deliverable, the buyer agrees to check and approve it or return it in a timely manner.
5. After approval, the buyer agrees to release the escrowed payment.
6. If there are additional deliverables, work will not resume until the previous payment is released.
7. I ask that you advise me if I should fix or change anything or do anything differently.
8. I expect to earn and receive good reviews and I ask you to help me to deserve them.
These are my standard working procedures. If you have any question about them, we can discuss possible modifications for individual projects.
If you have any other question please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
Thank you for viewing my profile page. I look forward to work with you.