I am Omar Hazem
A student in computer engineering, I am a presentation-maker and also an experienced developer and programmer I have been developing and coding for 4+ years with 2+ years experience with python
- I have 3 specialization from coursera on deep learning
- 2 Nanodegrees on data analysis and AWS deep learning development and deployment
-Also I am very experienced in pandas matplotlib, seaboran , numpy , sklearn , Tensorflow, keras and other famous frameworks
- I have experience with C , C++ , Java and python.
He is very professional, his work is excellent. He has an excellent communications. I will definitely work with him again. He is one of the best !. I highly recommend to work with him ; such a great guy !^^
In this training I covered alot of topics as :
- Cloud computing
- IT techniques
- Introduction to hypervisors
- Saas, Paas , Iaas workshop
- Big data Training
- IOT workshops
- AI workshops
Jun 2018 - Aug 2018 (2 months, 2 days)
In this training I covered alot of topics :
- Front end developing
- Bootstrap framework
- Vue.js framework development
- Backend development introduced
-React framework introduced
Bachelor of computer engineering and software systems
Ain Shams University, Egypt 2016 - 2020
Introduction to Data Science in Python(University of Michigan)
I covered some topics including as lambdas, reading and manipulating csv files, and the numpy library., data manipulation and cleaning techniques using the popular python pandas data science library and the abstraction of the Series and DataFrame as the central data structures for data analysis, how to use functions such as groupby, merge, and pivot tables effectively. be able to take tabular data, clean it, manipulate it, and run basic inferential statistical analyses.
Natural Language Processing with Classification and Vector Spaces
I covered topics like :
a) Perform sentiment analysis of tweets using logistic regression and then naïve Bayes,
b) Use vector space models to discover relationships between words and use PCA to reduce the dimensionality of the vector space and visualize those relationships, and
c) Write a simple English to French translation algorithm using pre-computed word embeddings and locality sensitive hashing to relate words via approximate k-nearest neighbor search.
In this specialization I covered a lot of topics :
- Best practices for TensorFlow, a popular open-source machine learning framework to train a neural network for a computer vision applications.
- Handle real-world image data and explore strategies to prevent overfitting, including augmentation and dropout.
- Build natural language processing systems using TensorFlow.
- Apply RNNs, GRUs, and LSTMs as you train them using text repositories.