I built a sound career in the construction field; for more than 13 years, I played several roles from consultant representative, construction supervisor to quality manager.
I worked for the most reputable organization in the region and the world.
I was always a dangerous assist among a crew of the most talented Egyptian engineer in mega construction projects.
I am certified as a professional project manager from PMI, and I am on my way to be certified as lead auditor ISO 9001.
I am a data-driven and insightful engineer; I love to dig into Non-conformances, analyze the root cause and solve them with modern techniques.
My specialties include quickly learning new skills and programming languages; so far I am using Python with an Expert level in Pandas and generate professional qualitative or quantitative descriptive analysis reports
I enjoy meeting new people and hearing new perspectives. Reach out if you want to talk to me about Quality management systems, descriptive analysis, or data science in the construction field.
• Collecting and analyzing the raw quality data from the projects to generate the monthly reports
• Conducting a statistical analysis on test results.
• Recommend new or improved quality control methods, procedures, and/or standards
• Propose corrective actions to improve compliance with quality specifications which increase the total percentage of accepted IR's more than 95 % for year 2020
Civil Field Engineer
Jan 2015 - Aug 2017 (2 years, 7 months)
• Provide technical support for projects in various construction stages.
• Initiate, prepare, review, track and distribute RFIs.
• Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals and change orders
• Track and inspect material deliveries.
• Assist Project Managers with the preparation of construction schedules
• Attend project meetings and record meeting minutes.
Sep 2014 - Jan 2015 (4 months, 2 days)
• Direct civil crews and subcontractors in the execution of day to day civil construction works in coordination with quality, and planning Departments.
• Comply with the highest level of health, safety and zero accident during all stages of civil works and be proactive to promote safe and hazardous free work.
• Supervise the preparation of three week and one week look ahead plans and forwards to Project Manager for corrective actions.
Bachelor of Engineering (BEng)
Helwan University Cairo, Egypt 2003 - 2008
Nanodegree Data Analysis Profissional
Introduction to the Program
Introduction to Python
Introduction to Data Analysis
Digital Freelancing - Pro
Profissional Project Manager
Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the world’s most recognized and coveted certification for project management. It is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA. It is meant for experienced project managers.