I'm a Data Scientist, currently working in a fin-tech, with more than 2 years of experience in python and web-scraping and more than 1 year of experience in ML.
- Data analysis
- Machine Learning
- Web scraping
- C programming
- C++ programming
- Logistic analysis
- Social analytics
Pankaj did an astonishing job. He took , prior to the task the time to understand my needs , than told me I'll give you the result in 4 hours . And 4 hours later, as promise, it was there, perfect , as he promised .
He really know about scraping and his rates are great, the best arounbd for scraping
Pankaj was great at a data scraping assignment he worked on for me. He was able to extract all the information I asked for with speed and accuracy. I wish him all the best and will look forward to working with him again.
• Loan risk analysis for small and big amount loans in India using different boosting and bagging
tree classification methods.
• Income prediction of small amount loan applicants using different tree regressors.
• Feature Engineering using regex.
Machine Learning Engineer
May 2019 - Jun 2019 (1 month, 1 day)
• Web scrapping 20+ e-commerce platform using Scrapy framework.
• Object Detection using different versions of YOLO in Darknet Framework.
Jul 2018 - Nov 2018 (4 months, 1 day)
• Web scrapping using Beautiful-SOUP and Selenium frameworks.
• Data cleaning using different python libraries Like Pandas, Numpy, Geopy, googletrans.
• Time-Series forecasting using ARIMA, Simple Neural Networks and LSTM.
M.Sc. in Mathematics and computing
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India 2015 - 2020
It was a training for Web development consisted of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SQL and PHP.
It was a one weak workshop in which we were taught to fight with natural disasters like : Different type of knots using small, big, thin or thick rope, according to situation and available resource. How to fight with fire, rope climbing, some history of disasters in India and how people fought with that etc.