With a proven record of accomplishment in technology and social media marketing in my 20+ years of experience, I am an ambitious and determined Senior Executive focusing on the future. With my passion, interpersonal communication skills and team-building abilities, I am able to drive profit maximization through a range of business strategies and focus on increasing revenue while strengthening business relationships and partnerships.
My area of expertise is streamlining business operations through automation and process improvement to reduce costs and simplify repetitive tasks. Though my primary focus has been IT, I have expanded my vision to include the company as a whole and assisted them with automating operations. In addition, I am also passionate about simplification and minimalism. I admire the design of many seemingly unrelated systems that operate together in harmony in order to perform complex operations.
I am an excellent public speaker and presenter who has previously been involved in musical projects performing before hundreds of people. As comfortable as I am performing music for large crowds, I am equally as comfortable with presenting.
• IT Director for travel agency servicing government contracts and excursions for various entities throughout Indonesia.
• Directed organization's IT infrastructure including documenting design, compiling inventory, and change management system while supervising administrative staff.
Senior Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Feb 2018 - May 2019 (1 year, 3 months)
• Cultivated a DevOps culture by implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery best practices producing automated, reliable and efficient deployment solutions for software and infrastructure.
• Created and maintained fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Octopus Deploy and Azure DevOps.
• Pioneered process improvement for continuous integration, automation, testing, alerting, and documentation.
May 2017 - Aug 2017 (3 months, 1 day)
• Application Administrator and demonstrated extensive knowledge of Linux as the SME for Capital Markets team primarily focusing on GBST's Syn application.
• Developed Ansible playbooks to efficiently deploy new releases throughout multiple environments.
• Required to maintain availability for on-call rotation responsible for upgrade deployment and general maintenance using Jenkins for ~100 Windows server applications.