I am an experienced Spanish and English Freelance Writer, Editor and English-Spanish Translator. I offer high quality writing, rewriting, ghostwriting, copywriting, proofreading, translation and subtitling services.
· Adaptability to diverse narrative voices, points of view and styles.
· Analysis, research and contextualization of texts.
· Excellent grammar and spelling skills.
· Proofreading and Copyscape services are included.
· Quality, Speed, Confidentiality and Discretion.
· Multiple platforms support and a wide range of electronic formats.
· 15+ year experience writing in Spanish.
· 10-year experience translating from English to Spanish.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 2012. Copywriting, translation, design, coding and management of the website for the real estate project"Num-Kuxtal".
Jan 2007 - Present
Freelance translating and subtitling for several Foundations and Companies.
VSI HD Media Mexico
Jun 2011 - Feb 2012 (8 months, 1 day)
Cuernavaca, Mexico, 2011-2012. Translation, proofreading and subtitling of theatre plays, documentaries and films.
Postgraduate studies on History of Subjectivity, Faculty of Philosophy
Universitat de Barcelona, Spain 2004 - 2005
Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia, Mexico 1996 - 1998
Degree in Ethnohistory
Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia, Mexico 1995 - 1998
Instituto Nacional de Antropologa e Historia
Honorific Mention and Publishing of the research work: Rescue, cataloguing and documental analysis of the Municipal Archive of Chicontepec, Veracruz, for the project "The Huasteca: Society, Culture and Natural Resources. Past and Present" (National Council of Science and Technology - Social Anthropology Research and Higher Education Centre).
Good Vibes Productions
Barcelona, Spain, 2010. Screenwriter, editor and co-producer of the documentary "What's going on in Haiti?"