Technology expert, architect, full-stack senior software developer. I am also an expert in building development teams, project management, architecture and database design, CI/CD, DevOps, and Blockchain development(Smart contract development on the major blockchain networks such as Etherium, Solana, Binance Smart Chain, etc).
Highly proficient in Ecommerce platform development, especially in Shopify and Shopify Plus.
Databases: MySQL, PostgeSQL, Firebase, MongoDB, MS SQL, Oracle
AWS Certified Solutions Architect: EC2, ECS, RDS, Lambda, AppSync, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, S3, Route53, Redshift, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Serverless, etc.
Google Cloud: Firebase, Functions, AppEngine, Storage
Other: Stripe payments, Stock/options trading
✅ Front End web development skills:
- React.js, Redux, Saga, Next.js, Gatsby
- Vue.js, Vuex, Nuxt.js, Quasar, Gridsome
- Bootstrap 3/4
- Mobile Responsive Design and Development
- Website design
✅ Backend web development skills:
- PHP(Laravel, Codeigniter, Core PHP)
- Database(MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Mongo DB, Dynamo DB, Elastic Search)
- REST API Development
- Server administration(AWS, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows Server)
- Google firebase, Pusher
- Git, SVN
✅ Ecommerce development skills:
- Magento 2.x
✅ Mobile development skills:
I am open to both of full-time & part-time jobs and look forward to getting the opportunity.
Developed Shopify custom themes/apps, maintained several Shopify/Shopify plus stores as a Shopify partner.
React.js frontend developer
Epic Design Labs
Feb 2020 - Jan 2021 (11 months, 3 days)
● Building user-friendly web frontend using React.js and Next.js
● Implementing UX/UI to the responsive React.js frontend
● Implementing UX/UI to the responsive React Native frontend
● Bug fixing and Unit test
Lead Shopify/Shopify Plus developer
Jul 2020 - Dec 2020 (5 months, 1 day)
● Maintaining Shopify/Shopify Plus stores
● Developing custom Shopify app
● Developing several custom sections
● Troubleshooting & Bug fixing
Bachelor Degree of Computer Science
Kyiv Engineering Technical Institute, Ukraine 2009 - 2014
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
This certification addresses how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies, and is for those with at least one year of designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable and distributed systems on AWS.
Contact Pavlo P. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 100% US English 1 80%