I am an Expert Network and security Engineer and I am working as University tutor.
I have large experience for more than 14 years in various network technologies. I have Cisco CCNA (Routing & Switching), Cyber Security and DevOps certifications.
I have very good knowledge in Virtualisation techniques
- Design/implement medium and large scale enterprise networks.
- Configure routers, Firewalls ([ASA 5505, 5515, 5525,5585, Firepower NGFW], Fortigate, PFSENE
- Routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Configuration and troubleshooting
- Switching (VLANs, STP, VTP).
- VPNs Configuration (IPSEC, OPENVPN,b etc ).
- windows servers and Client
- Network Monitoring and troubleshooting
I'm also experienced on Web and Software developer with Python C, C++JS, Html5 and WordPress
• Teaching Cybersecurity and networking undergraduate courses averaging 90 students per semester covering the following topics: security theory, exploits, standards, local networking, performance evaluation, ,network management and configuration
• Developed quizzes, exams, and homework
• Revised the syllabus to meet accreditation standards
Sep 2015 - May 2022 (6 years, 8 months)
Managing Networks and Security Infrastructure. Cybersecurity planning and Security Thread detection
PHD, Computer Science networking and security
Université de La Manouba, Tunisia 2011 - 2016
Computer Science Engineer
Université de La Manouba, Tunisia 2003 - 2006
Cisco Devops Associate
It’s a Cisco-sponsored certification for network engineers covering Devops
It’s a Cisco-sponsored certification for network engineers covering security
It’s a Cisco-sponsored certification for network engineers covering security, switching technologies, and routing protocols. T