I began freelancing as a copywriter specializing in corporate websites for small industrial companies in 2006.
* Easy to deal with, straightforward with no drama. I deliver on my deadlines and communicate promptly.
Experience: Content writing & SEO:
* Company freelancer for Exa Web Technologies creating SEO content from scratch for over 25 websites.
* Website rewrites
* Creating content for landing pages for Melbourne IT customers
* Article and blog writing on a wide array of topics from technology to consumer behaviour
* Product reviews
Job applications & Resume writing
* Writing relevant applications in response to key selection criteria for government jobs - very high success in getting my applications to an interview.
* Revamping resumes
Curriculum design, lesson plans and editing academic research pieces
* Qualified middle & high school teacher (humanities and social sciences) graduate from RMIT
A graduate of La Trobe (BA Hons) and University of Melbourne
Super happy customer!! Pauline has done a great job in a fantastic time. She is very responsive and proactive. We will be doing heaps more work with her in the future!
I can highly recommend her to any serious business looking for a content writer.
I was one of the inhouse copywriters working on many of their clients' websites. I met with clients and created SEO friendly content for their 'web magnet' technology platform for over 25 websites. The clients were small businesses, industrial, manufacturing and service sector clients.
Graduate Diploma Education (Secondary)
RMIT University, Australia 2006
(Less than a year)
Master of Arts
University of Melbourne, Australia 1995 - 1998
Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
La Trobe University, Australia 1985 - 1989
Contact Pauline L. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 1 100% Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 97% Academic Writing 1 80%