I am networking expert specialist and consultant for more than 8 years, who spend my free time to learn about new technologies in networking, security field to be always up to date.
please just ping me on chat to have a short discussion on your project and i will always look for solving your tasks quickly.
below is a brief on my experience:
- Can design, implment large scale networking and make exaplanation reports.
- Practice on Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS-3, EVE-NG.
- Excellent pracitce on VMware WorkStation, Virtual-Box
- VPN (IPSEC,IKE v1 or v2 ,L2TP ,OPENVPN, DUO Authentication).
- Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP .. ).
- Wrie Technical Reports with excellent and format.
Skills and Hands on Experience:
- Cisco devices (routers, switches), routing protocols, IPSEC, Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Fortinet Devices: FortiGate, Forti Manager, Forti Analyzer.
- wireless (WLC, Access Points): CISCO, Aruba, ubiquiti.
- Juniper (M7, M10, MX 480, MX 960) and SRX (300, 500).
- Operating Systems: Linux servers (Ubuntu, RedHAT, Debian), windows (Windows server 2012, 2016 ..etc).
I worked with Ramy to develop a complex Sandbox project. Ramy was constantly on hand offering feedback and information with my team in order to develop the project successfully. I found Ramy easy to work with and very professional. Will hire again
-> Act as the 3rd level of technical escalation for the Service desk & incident management dept., lead & provide technical guidance and support.
-> Timely and High-Quality handling of all subcases dispatched to IOC-Global Queue.
-> Provide expert level of support for Customer faults related to routing problems, including complex routing issues, LAN switches, IPSEC, IKEv1, IKEv2, GRE, QOS, MPLS VPNs.
-> Handling First Level of escalations for all subcases received
Incident Management Specialist
Orange Business Services
Aug 2015 - Jun 2017 (1 year, 10 months)
-> Conduct initial diagnostics and undertake full fault diagnostics to resolve where possible, customer faults.
-> Provide a professional technical point of contact for customers.
-> Perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
-> Monitor systems, customer networks and products, deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
-> Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions.
techinical support engineer
North Star Technology
Nov 2013 - Aug 2015 (1 year, 9 months)
-> Install, test and upgrade new technologies.
-> Hardware, Software and network troubleshooting.
-> Follow standard processes and procedures.
-> Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
-> Recording problems and solutions for future reference.
-> Ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical colleagues.
Technical support team leader engineer:
-> At March 2014, I had a promotion to be a team leader of technical support department.