Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- N/AJobs Completed
- N/AOn Budget
- N/AOn Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Senior Software EngineerSep 2012
• Analyze and architect horizontally scalable and large scale distributed software applications • Research on new technologies and on critical technical problems. • Actively participate on requirements analysis, architectural design and design discussion. • Prepare high level design documents and translate into low level requirement specification. • Coordinate development activities and reduce overhead issues. • Design workflow processes and mitigate issues in designing, programming and testing. • Tune up and optimize software design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency. • Perform unit tests and fix critical bottlenecks and/or bugs. • Assist and facilitate software personnel in handling ongoing tasks if required. • Attend daily stand-up scrum meeting and also participate others requirement and analysis meeting as well. • Coaching and mentoring junior software engineers and lead to achieve objective.
Senior .Net DeveloperApr 2012 - Aug 2012 (4 months)
• Find out best viable solutions for business critical issues through research and development. • Architect, develop and manage software projects for clients. • Provide recommendations and/or guidelines for software developments and implementations. • Analyze system specifications and translated system requirements to task specifications. • Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures and methodology. • Review and repair legacy code. • Gather and analyze requirements and suggest feasibility and timeline. • Provide requirement documents and create design documents for developers to facilitate continuing software development activities.
Senior Software EngineerMar 2011 - Mar 2012 (1 year)
• Design and develop application modules for business requirements. • Perform complexity analysis, design and implement highly optimized business solution. • Implement and direct software system testing and validation procedures. • Build flexible data models and seamless integration points. • Interact with clients to gather business requirements and transform them into technical specification. • Assist other developers to meet the project deadline. • Perform code review and fixed bugs. • Coordinate and support technical staffs, operations and vendors.
Senior Software EngineerSep 2008 - Mar 2011 (2 years)
• Execution of analysis, design, implementation, documentation, testing and maintenance tasks as part of ongoing project/product developments. • Participate in the design and development of Object Oriented software solutions. • Develop/analyze algorithms that solve programmatic problems. • Follow industry standard software design methodologies for development and documentation (e.g. Agile Methodologies, XP). • Develop and deploy server side solutions in Microsoft [login to view URL] and Active server pages 3.0 as well as Windows client applications. • Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
Software EngineerSep 2007 - Sep 2008 (1 year)
• Write new program code using prescribed specifications. • Analyze, evaluate, research, and prototype new and existing algorithms. • Research and examine current systems • Execute system development and maintenance activities. • Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems. • Understand and evaluate complex data models. • Document and implement software deployment procedures • Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
Master in Computer Science & Engineering2009 - 2010 (1 year)
Fuzzy Clustering in Corporate Governance
There are many aspects where the shareholders look into a company before, during and after their investment decision. Corporate governance is one of them. The demand for sound corporate governance becomes stronger in recent times to regain public confidence which has been depreciated significantly due to giant corporate failures caused by bad corporate governance practices. Many companies have been practicing corporate transparency (CT). However, good corporate governance (CG) rather than corporate transpar