Search Ads, Display Ads (FB, Google) for Web, Apps
Thanks for taking the time to review my profile & considering for your project.
First things first - ‘The money you spend on digital marketing is your hard earned money & my job is to maximise the worth of every penny of it. Come, work and build a long-term professional relationship’
My experience includes - Search engine marketing, display ads, youtube ads, mobile app marketing, e-commerce ads, affiliate marketing, social media marketing
My marketing arsenal - Google analytics, Google tag manager, Google Ads ( Search, display, youtube ads for Apps, Web, Video), Facebook Ads (Apps, Web, Video), DBM, Localytics, MobileAppTracking (Tune)
Educational background - IIT Kharagpur ([login to view URL]. honours @Electrical), #1 Institute in India
Domains expertise - E-commerce, travel, hotels, automobile, eduTech
Budgets handled - Ranging from USD 600/month to USD 150K/month
Key projects - [login to view URL]
I'm keen to utilize my expertise to meet marketing objectives.
Handling end to end performance marketing across channels with over USD 150,000/Month budget
1. Google Search Ads
2. Google Display Ads
3. Facebook Ads
4. Linkedin Ads
5. Youtube video promotions
6. Criteo Remarketing Ads
Digital Marketing Manager
Dec 2016 - Aug 2018 (1 year, 8 months)
1. Revamped major digital marketing channels including SEM, GDN, Facebook to slash cost per lead by ~40% simultaneously increasing scale by 2X.
2. Studied customer behaviour onsite to create remarketing, dynamic remarketing campaigns as integral part of major channels.
3. Working on facebook chatbot marketing, to reactivate closed leads & boost engagement.
4. Created performance tracking system basis utm parameters & operations metrics.
Tools - Google Analytics, Adwords, FB power editor.
Assistant Manager, Mobile App Marketing
Apr 2016 - Dec 2016 (8 months, 1 day)
1. Managed Facebook Ads for CouponDunia with monthly budget of INR 6 Lacs .
2. Conducted multiple data driven campaign changes which resulted in boosting the CTR by 100% and decreasing the cost per event by 30%.
3. Responsible for managing user acquisition campaign with monthly budget of INR 10 Lakh
4. Introduced retention based variable Payout method & improved user retention from Ad Networks from 35% to 50%
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India 2012 - 2016