I have a deep interest in trading financial markets and computer programming--particularly in algorithmic design and artificial intelligence. I consider myself to be a new kind of trader--a data scientist.
My skill set includes:
* Object orientated programming languages including C#, MQL5 and Python.
* Procedural programming languages including MQL4, Perl and AutoIt.
* Financial trading experience and methodology including different financial securities (for example Options and Forex), trading styles (for example Swing, Day and Scalping) and different time-frames.
* Understanding and application of a wide range of technical analysis tools.
* Knowledge of other useful programing languages including SQLite, MySQL, and XML.
I have also been a 'Registered Person' on the Financial Services Authority (FSA) register: