I have over 4 years of experience working in e-commerce. Currently, I work as Server Administrator at enterprise e-commerce company, improving security protection for company server, installing the tools server & extension web application for employer needs, backup all content server constantly, monitoring & troubleshooting server, creating & maintaining script command, and maintaining update all new software.
If you’d like to learn more about how my services can help your company, please get in touch by connecting with me at linkedin(dot)com/in/dwiredjekiprabaswera or www(dot)derry(dot)id (coming soon) for more detail about me.
Personal: work in under pressure, strong problem solver, highly analytical skill, caring responsibilities task, willing to learn new things, efficiently resolving work issues and creativity in both study & work.
NOTE: I can only do work freelance on Friday (night), Weekend or Holiday at my timezone GMT+7. Depending if I had an activity or not.
Maintained and administrated production server with CentOS 7 at large enterprise e-commerce.
- Ensure that server is running with small downtime (averaging 99.5% uptime).
- Maintain and deliver performance Apache/Nginx web server & HAProxy with load balancer method for holding 50+ daily users real time with the correct configuration.
- Identified 10+ error problems by testing the development and production server security, using both automated tools and manual testing.
Assistant Lecture Management Information System
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Feb 2012 - Jun 2012 (4 months, 1 day)
Tutored software engineering student for semester 6.
• Teaching an UML software with ModelMaker Tools.
• Assist a students about how to use an UML software.
• Helping a lecture for collecting the student assignment and project result.
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China 2008 - 2012