Ever heard of a Latino Japanese hybrid copywriter? No? Good. Because you're gonna hear more of that on my sales pitch.
Neko is a Japanese word for cat. I’m not saying I’m a fluffy feline, but my first name sounds like one. Only with a thicker accent. The Latino part? Well, you’ll find out soon enough. *hint* It has something to do with my last name.
Hi there. My name’s Nikko Ruiz. And I’m a direct response funnel copywriter that writes:
- Landing pages
- Sales pages
- Facebook ads
- Lead magnets
- And MORE
I’m neither Japanese nor Latino in real life, but maybe if we dig deeper into my ancestry roots, who knows?
What makes me a unique copywriter is that I tend to dig deep on a subject especially when it comes to market research. (No) thanks to my OC, I guess?
But that’s a good sign because it means I put extra effort into attention to details. I believe that's what's important in every winning campaign. A well-thought research, compelling sales copy, and an irresistible offer.
Let me tell you why I’m not just your average Latino Japanese copywriter:
- I hired a mentor to learn the ins and outs of funnel copywriting
- I enrolled in a direct response copywriting course
- I've finished Neville Medhora's Kopywriting Kourse
- I’ve worked with lifestyle coaching businesses and helped them increase their campaigns’ conversion
- I helped a start-up automotive parts shop boost its revenue, allowing the owner to gain a solid footing for his brand
- And a LOT more achievements to mention!
I LOVE investing in myself because of *duh*, growth mindset.
Anyway, enough about me, let’s talk about how my skills can help you with your business’s conversion.
What do you say, let's skip to the part where you and I get to know each other, see if we’re a perfect fit, and start making some awesome numbers, yes?
Wait. Hold on just a sec. I almost forgot. Here’s a link to my portfolio if you want to check out how I write:
[login to view URL]
And here’s my Skype ID: live:.cid.9f71d55dfe88928b
Looking forward to speaking to you!