Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Business Development ConsultantDec 2014 - Jun 2015 (6 months)
• Prospect E-Commerce businesses in the US and enter data into Salesforce. • Conducts outreach to leads and set up a meeting or presentation to the Point of Contacts to attend an online presentation • Educate potential clients on the value of facebook advertising and retargeting using Sprucemails' platform and their current Email Service Providers. • Educate clients on how to build effective content to attract and engage more customers.
International Sales ExecutiveApr 2014 - Dec 2014 (8 months)
• Prospect companies to identify new business opportunities for Animations, Renderings, Applications, Visual Effects and Events. • Conducts outreach to leads and set up a meeting or presentation to the Point of Contacts. • Educate potential clients on the value of our Animations as part of their audio/video presentations and marketing campaigns.
PR AND MARKETING CONSULTANTApr 2013 - Feb 2014 (10 months)
• Acts as the point of contact for assigned and leads and named accounts with complete responsibility for performance. • Prospect companies to identify new business opportunities and prioritize accounts within a defined territory. • Conducts outreach to leads generated by the Marketing Department. • Educate potential clients on the value of our public relations and marketing software. • Manage Leads and schedule qualified product demonstrations for senior sales executives in order to reach performance based goals. • Utilize [login to view URL] to prepare target lists of cold calling, maintaining prospect data and prioritizing daily activity.
Team Manager-Verizon OnlineJan 2013 - Apr 2013 (3 months)
• Monitors performance of technical support representatives assigned and ensures that performance metrics are met. • Coaches Technical Support Representatives (TSR's) and develops to the best of their abilities to perform better. • Monitors status of agents on Call Management System (CMS) to ensure aux modes are within the allowable limits, where applicable; and those schedule adherence to staffing requirements are met. • Conducts team meetings, post or pre-shift huddles as required discussing team performance and agent level performance vs. site and/or intra department for the past weeks, including updates, goal settings, future goals and action plans for success. • Submits reports and or daily deliverable to the operation managers and higher leadership.
Team Manager-Directv Inbound SalesAug 2011 - Oct 2012 (1 year)
• Monitors performance of sales consultants assigned and ensures that performance metrics are met as per the standards set. • Coaches sales consultants and develops to the best of their abilities to perform better. • Implements programs and activities to ensure that sales agents meet their sales objectives while maintaining all other KPI's adhering to client standards. • Monitors status of agents on Call Management System (CMS) to ensure aux modes are within the allowable limits, where applicable; and those schedule adherence to staffing requirements are met. • Conducts team meetings, post or pre-shift huddles as required discussing team performance and agent level performance vs. site and/or intra department for the past weeks, including updates, goal settings, future goals and action plans for success. • Conducts coaching sessions with agents who are challenged to meet the required sales objectives, identifies the areas for improvement and root cause; implements and schedules action plans, maintains a coaching log book or form; and records action plans and acts on follow through to monitor progress.
Team Leader-US Airways, IncDec 2010 - Aug 2011 (8 months)
• Monitors performance of agents assigned to ensure that performance metrics are met per client standards. • Coaches customer service representatives and develops to the best of their abilities to perform better. • Listens to live and recorded calls in Nice system to check call quality and accuracy of information given, aligning team mindset to quality standards set forth by the company and the clients. • Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Operations Management team from time to time
Customer Service Desk Representative-Us Airways ReservationsJun 2008 - Dec 2010 (2 years)
• Handles escalation/supervisory calls. • Resolves customers' complaints and concerns. • Assists programs front line representatives about the program. • Posts customers' missing miles/activities on their accounts. • Creates new account for airline passengers. • Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Customer Service Desk Representative-Us Airways-Dividend Miles ProgramOct 2007 - May 2008 (7 months)
• Handles escalation/supervisory calls. • Takes escalated calls and handles customers concern and provides resolutions on a timely manner. • Assists programs' front liner representatives. • Takes calls during the call surge.
Airline Reservation RepresentativeJul 2006 - Oct 2007 (1 year)
• Handles ticketing/booking flights for airline passengers. • Handles reissues/changes for airline tickets using Sabre and QIK system. • Answers customers' questions on flights and availability.
Officer-In-ChargeJan 2005 - Mar 2006 (1 year)
• Directs and supervises branch Pest Control Operations. • Audits financial reports submitted to the Regional Director for Southern Luzon operations. • Files branch reports directly to the Vice-President of the company. • Attends yearly managers' convention in Manila Head Office to report branch operations and acquire new ideas/technologies/products and services updates. • Evaluates employee performance and recommends necessary promotion. • Leads the MAPECON Christian Community Programs.
CorrespondentJan 2001 - Mar 2003 (2 years)
Writes News About Non Governmental Ogranizations, Environment and City Government of Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Bachelor of Science in Aquatic Biology2001 - 2004 (3 years)
Customer Service Excellence Award (2012)US Airways Quality Assurance Organization
Out of over a thousand representatives answering inbound calls in different centers of the Airline, I was awarded as Best in Customer Service based on the Quality Call Handling
Top Customer Service Agent Award (2011)Alorica Inc
I was awarded as top agent based on overall performance out of over a thousand representative for two (2) consecutive years.
Top Lead Generation Representative (2013)Vocus PR
Awarded as Top Lead Generation Representative out of more than 100 agents based on leads generated and appointment set.
Top Team Manager (2012)Directv-Inbound Sales
Awarded as #1 Team Manager based on Sales Team Performance.
US English Level 188%
- Facebook Connected
- Payment Verified
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified