Independent Freelancer. Not an agency like others.
I am an Individual Full Time Freelance Programmer having 12.5+ years expertise in MS Technologies. Prior to working as freelancer(before 2014), I was associated with Microsoft & AMEX as vendor and have worked on various projects/applications for them.
There are few things which differentiate me from other guys here i.e..
1. Honesty & Pace.
2. Have good analytic skills.
3. Strong Grasping Power.
4. Quality code using Best Practices.
5. Data Structure & Algorithms.
In recent years, I have worked on major below items
1. Migration: VB6 to .Net Application, Classic ASP to , .Net Framework Upgrade, Sql Server to/from to MySql etc.
2. Scrapping/Extracting/Parsing: Get data, store data and schedule to scrap on regular intervals.
3. Maintenance & Enhancements
4. Data Visualizations: Chart&Graph
I am having good technical skills but not bound to few technologies
Risky took over a project badly behind schedule with multiple sections unfinished and quickly learnt the data model and code design and closed case after case at high speed with no time of mine wasted showing him obvious bugs because there were none - his code worked the first time when pulled from the repo daily. He became part of the dev team using Jira and GitHub without any problems.
Risky is definitely my first choice for any C#/Blazor/SQL work.
Risky performed as always - on time, on budget, and well structured code due to his taking the time to understand the goals of the project. Super good guy. Highly recommend and will continue using him as a valuable part of our team.
Since March 2014, I am working as an Individual Full Time Freelance Programmer having expertise in Microsoft Technologies. I have developed enormous small/mid web, desktop, windows phone applications ranging from different domains e.g. Sports, E-Commerce, Medical, Computer Hardware etc..
I am mentioning common modules(features) which I have developed as part of various project work
1. Scrapping: Writing scripts to scrap/extract data from Websites, APIs, Machines and then parse them into database.
2. Maintenance: The already built large applications which needs enhancements or bug removal. String grasping and good analytic skills help me here.
3. Migration: Be it Migrating desktop app from VB6 to .Net, Class ASP to ASP.Net or Database Migration. I can do it all.
4. Teaching: I am good in giving knowledge to others and that's why I have been appreciated here by students for teaching technical skills(C#, Sql, .Net)
PS: I have a dream to create a team of strong programmers(like me) and name that group as "1Programmer"
Sep 2012 - Feb 2014 (1 year, 5 months)
Development in Microsoft Forefront identity Manager(FIM) Web Service Connector
Sep 2008 - Aug 2012 (3 years, 11 months)
Developer in Benefit Connect Team
Computer Science & Engineering
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, India 2004 - 2008