Hello and thanks for visiting my profile! I have over 8 years of experience in successfully managing projects for clients like Google, Anheuser-Busch, Brown-Forman and VF Corporation.
In my last position I worked as a Marketing Communications Specialist, leading a team of content writers, editing their content, guiding our strategy and suggesting topics to appeal to our target personas. I’ve also reshaped our organic social strategy, and since November I’ve increased social reach by 350%, and interactions over 75%.
Previously, I worked as a Digital Producer for an award winning agency on [login to view URL], and I was responsible for localization of the site in seven different languages, a multitude of QA rounds, research, client follow ups, internal budget tracking, and more. I also completely refined our agency's award submission process, streamlining and increasing effective use of our resources.
Find more about me: [login to view URL]
● Performed a total overhaul of previous content marketing strategy through better organizing, streamlining and defining of goals and processes.
● Define and execute ongoing external communication programs, including the UpTrending website, blog, organic social media, and emails.
● Manage and guide internal development and creative teams for promotion of UpTrending blog posts, white papers and other digital content.
● Produce and manage content calendar and content writers.
Nov 2014 - Apr 2016 (1 year, 5 months)
● Main projects included Google Search, and serving as the producer for all internal agency award submissions, along with many other smaller agency projects.
● Worked with business development team to create detailed project scope, schedule, training and estimation documents.
● Served as a point of contact client throughout execution of the project.
● Directed projects from start to completion, creating and overseeing short and long term goals for assigned team members and outside vendors.