OBJECTIVE I enjoy positions that allow me to learn new technologies and to work in an environment that fosters professional growth and continuous learning.
2009 NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MS (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) CGPA: 3.0
2007 NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
BE (Mechanical Engineering) CGPA:3.2
2003 Sindh Board, Karachi.
HSC (82.5 %)
2001 Sindh, Karachi.
SSC (90 %)
• Development of a GAME in GRAPHICS mode in C-Language.
• Designing and Manufacture of VARIABLE POWER SUPPLY.
• Designing of MEASURING GUAGE using SOLID-EDGE.
• Designing and Manufacturing of HOT AIR BALOON.
• Designing and Manufacturing of a TRANSDUCER.
• Final year project, DEMONSTRATING THE PRINCIPLES OF MAGLEV.
EXPERIENCE AS FREELANCE WRITER
July `06 P&G Karachi
Worked in manufacturing and engineering department.
August ’09 – July ’10 Shell Oil
Assistant Manager Supply Chain (Lubricants)
• Fashion Bites, Fortnightly newspaper.
• Sensation Magazine (Lifestyle Magazine)
• Dissertation writing for students of University of Newport, Wales, UK.
• Dissertation writing for students of University of Ohio, USA.
• Online essay writing for essay source, and due now.
• Scholarship in SSC
• Scholarship in SEMESTER exams in university.
• Participated in Essay writing and Sports Competitions at School/College level.
• Active member of DRAMATICS club in university.
• Head of English Literature society in school and college.
• Active member of Urdu Society in school.
• Member of event organization committee in school and college.
• Won the best organizer award for organizing debate competition in college.
• Best Project award for final year project
Reading books, watching movies.
COMPUTER LITERACY • Engineering Software: Solid Edge, MatLab, P-Spice.
• Programming Languages: C/C++, Fortran.
• Packages: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat.
• Operating Systems: MS Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
Thermodynamics, Air-conditioning and refrigeration, Internal combustion engine, Heat transfer, Control systems, Fluid mechanics and dynamics, Gas turbines, Manufacturing processes.
Available on request.