I have nag for project and product management ever since I was a undergrad student and have a experience of more than 3 years. I have had my own startup where I lead a tech team of 6 people and played a lead role in brainstorming the features and tools of the product. The following were some my major roles and responsibilities:
- Created and defined full product specifications and requirements
- Created and defined product strategy and roadmaps along with new scopes by market analysis and research
- Launch and executed new product features to market that drove revenue to more than 50% than previous quarters.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume etc.
- Create processes to measure employee progress and set targets to keep up with company growth.
- Oversee, develop & quality assure the overall platform.
- Develop Contingency planning and allocate resource as per the company’s requirement.
- Manage & Troubleshoot day-to-day problems, from technical issues to operational mishaps.
I co-founded TutorsInc. Ltd, an online educational platform, in 2017. From a team of 2, today we grew a team of 30+ members that collaborated with Industry Giants like Banglalink & British Council.
Being the Director, I had to overlook all the major departments of the company and build the team accordingly. However my primary focus was on Technical and Business development department