1. HTML5/CSS3 Responsive/ Adaptive Markup
2. 100% Hand coded, Table less layout
3. Cross Browser Compatibility (IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
4. Cross Device Compatibility (iPad / iPhone, Android, Playbook / Blackberry, Galaxy Tab, Windows PCs, Linux, and Mac etc)
5. Correct use of H1, H2... tags and UL, LI for Menus and Links
6. Clean, Well Organized & Commented HTML and CSS
7. SEO Semantic coding
8. Sliced and Optimized Images for Fast-Loading
9. Use of @font-face for modern fonts
10. Light weight, minimum HTML/ CSS (No unnecessary Divs)
1. Twitter Bootstrap
7. Fluid Baseline Grid
Very good communication (speed & understanding). Extremely helpful with a couple of changes we had to do in the middle of the project. It was the first time for us to use a outsource developer and Sandip W. surpassed our expectations in all dimensions. We recommend confidendly.
Responsible for the implementation of various regional and national corporate clients website including navigation, writing HTML, CSS, Tables, Frames, Div and Graphics.
Developed banners for advertising on corporate client sites. Constant uploading of time sensitive materials to site.
Dec 2006 - Dec 2008 (2 years)
1. Handled the tasks of designing graphic, desktop publishing & Advertisements.
2. Handled the tasks of generating print media publications like catalogues, magazines, Hoardings, Banners and Advertisements.
3. Recommended innovative changes to improve safety procedures
4. Handled the tasks of designing advertising ads for local newspaper agency & clients.