IT and Cybersecurity professional with around 20+ years of credible experience in the areas of
-- System and Network Configuration, Administration and Management
- Infrastructure & Security Solution Designing
- VoIP server and gateway implementation, configuration and management.
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.) Configuration, Administration and Management
- IT Operations, Infrastructure Management
- Storage and Virtual infrastructure Management
- O365, Azure AD Exchange, and other cloud computing deployment, configuration, and Management
- Security Operation Management and SIEM Implementation
- ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPPA, and GDPR Implementation
-Risk Assessment, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Information Security, Risk and Compliance Management
- IT Systems, Network , ITGC, HIPPA, HITECH, GDPR, SOC1/2/3, SOX, CISA, and PCI Audit
Products/Technologies and skills- Not limited to the following
Microsoft Windows (all versions)- AD/DC, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Group Policy
Management, RDP Server, WDS Server, IIS Server, File Server
Linux- RHEL, CentOS, CloudLinux, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD etc
Firewall – Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Fortigate, Sophos, SonicWall, Juniper
Router & Switches: Cisco, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, Netgear, Aruba, HP, Juniper
Cloud: -AWS, Azure, GCP etc
-MS Exchange Server, MS SharePoint, MS Office 365, MS One Drive,
SIEM: HP Arcsight, ELK, Splunk, Qradar SIEM
Security Tools: Nessus, Nmap, Acunetix, GFI, Netsparker, Backtrack, Metasploit, App Scan, WebInspect
Threat Intelligence -MISP, Mitre, OpenCTI, Hive
Hypervisor: XenServer, VMware ESXi, Proxomox, Virtual Box, VMware Workstation
Mail Servers- (Zimbra, Open-Xchange, Horde, SquirrelMailPostfix, Dovecot, etc.
VoIP- VCdialer, go auto dialer, ViciBox, Altitude Dialer
Website Hosting- VPS, WHMCS, cPanel
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
The designation is the global standard for professionals who have a career in information systems, in particular, auditing, control, and security.