Building Digital Future For Businesses | Digital Transformation Consultant
An award winning, inspiring and down-to-earth creative and strategic thinker, ready with rolled-up sleeves and the means to show how great (and small) ideas can make all the difference.
My With 10 + years of experience spread over SEO, SMO, Google adword, e-Commerce, Branding, Strategy, Evolving Technology & more, seo perfact is the Creative Marketer and strategic thinker with a strong affinity for ideas that bring an impact no matter how small they seem at first. From developing cohesive marketing plans to implementing them successfully that bring in massive sales, Manish Bhardwaj has led countless teams and made winning marketing strategies that catapulted the overall brand positioning right to the front.
His notable accomplishments include Team Development & Coaching, Visual Design (graphic design, illustration, information graphics), Innovation Leadership (inspiring, selling, pitching, reframing) and firmly believing in the power of ideas and that's how he ensures brands stand out and achieve their goals, constantly.
1. Business strategies and planning with short-term and long-term objectives
2. Overseeing all operations and business activities
3. Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions
4. Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry
SEO (Onpage + off page)
SMO (Social media optimization like facebook, instagram, Twitter, Linekinde , Pinterest and etc)
Ecommerce marketing (amazon, flipkart, paytm, 1mg , Snapdeal, and other online portal)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India 2018 - 2019
R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore, India 2009 - 2013
Pinnacle web solution Pvt. Ltd
Worked SEO...Got Better SEO results.
8 Steps to Being Found on Search Engines
1. Ensure Your Site Has High-Quality Information.
2. Help Search Engines Find Your Site.
3. Encourage Others to Link to You.
4. Identify the Keywords For Which You'd Like to Be Found.
5. Place Keywords in Prime Locations.
6. Ensure a Search-Friendly Website Architecture.
7. Keep Your Site Fresh.
8. Consider Google Grants.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.