Mechanical Industrial Engineer with training and experience in all stages of industrial product design, from initial idea to complete development. Once I finished my Bachelor and Master´s degree, I have developed my professional career in the aeronautical industry and in the biomechanical sector for which I currently work.
I have a extensive experience in product development from a human factor perspective, taking into account ergonomics, anthropometry and postural analysis when designing.
*** MY MAIN SERVICES ARE ***
- Design of new products in all their states (preliminary design, detailed design, prototyping, validation and manufacturing)
- Design and optimization of products based on ecodesign and sustainability.
- Ergonomic/Postural/Anthropometry analysis and product validation.
- Mechanical/Thermal/Funcional analysis and product validation.
- Materials science.
- 3D modellling and 3D animations.
One of my passions is ecodesign and the incorporation of sustainable techniques into product design and production processes. I am also passionate about 3D modeling and 3D animation (using Blender software).
[login to view URL]
Products, environments and interfaces design (Human Factors) researcher. My main tasks are:
- Conceptual and detailed produt design.
- Enviroments design through 3D modeling and rendering processes.
- Ergonomic products validation
- Definition, execution and analysis of mechanical and thermal tests.
Jun 2018 - Jun 2019 (1 year)
My main tasks were:
- Define the test plan, test set-up and test planning according to customer and design engineering requirement.
- Write instrumentation plans, transport / handling / hoisting procedures, test set-up preparation procedures and test execution procedures.
- Generation of activities and tests reports.
- Contribution to Non Conformance Reports definition and support to failure investigations.
Industrial Engineering Master´s Degree
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain 2017 - 2020