I have worked over 20 years at IT and telecom companies at following positions: it support, system administrator, applications administrator and monitoring administrator expert. I am "System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services" certified.
I follow KISS methods. I understand OSI layer. With me is easy to setup systems. I am not picky about what systems to use but i do have experience what to use. I know following operating systems: debian,ubuntu,gentoo,suse,redhat,centos and arch linux, freebsd, netbsd, openbsd, sun solaris plus ms windows servers.
I also know following systems:
Java web servers: Tomcat, Jrun, Jboss
Proxy systems: Haporxy, Varnish, Squid. DB servers: MySQL (and forks, including MariaDB), PostgreSQL
Mail systems: Postfix,exim,dovecot.. and implementing: DKIM, SPF, MX, DMARC.
Monitoring systems: Nagios,zabbix,cacti,grafana.
WAP: XMG, SMS: SMSC, Kannel
DNS: Bind, Djbdns, Dnsmasq.
VPS: Vmware, Hyper-v, Proxmox, bhyve, kvm, xen, openstack..
Containers: docker, lxc, jail.
Cloud providers: AWS, Digitalocean, Azure..
My knowledge does not stop here. I troubleshoot easily. Let's chat.
Please see my reviews of my previous works..
PS! With my bid you will get one week free support for work done
Taavi did a project for us in which he secured and optimized our Nginx servers and our
Shopware 5.7 shop and wrote a complete documentation of his work for us. He delivered
solutions for us which absolutely fit our needs within short time. Taavi is an expert in his field
with strong technological knowledge, excellent communication and focus on his customers needs.
● Describe network basics
● Manage virtual file systems and core dumps
● Manage storage volumes
● Control access and configure system messaging
● Set up name services
● Perform advanced installation procedures
Network Administration/Solaris 10/SA-300-S10
● Configure the Network Interface layer
● Configure the network (Internet and Transport layers)
● Configure and manage network applications
System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
● Utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services
● Understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization
running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers
● Understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization
● Backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of
● Utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments