I have experience in organizing meetings, events and coordinating plans during my role as Vice President for Academic Affairs at SUNY Broome Community college. And working alongside my colleagues in mentoring them in my field of psychology.
• Meets once per semester with the College Vice President for Academic Affairs to discuss issues important to the student body.
• Create and manage the Open Education Resource Committee.
• Attends weekly Student Assembly Executive Board Meetings
• Holds at least four (4) office hours per week
• Assists the Student Assembly President
• Serves on the Council for Academic Issues (as a voting member) and subcommittees.
SUNY Broome Community College
Jan 2020 - Dec 2020 (11 months, 1 day)
• Assist students with assignments, test preparation, research and papers.
• Design Q&As.
• Explain course materials in layman terms.
• Share research and writing tactics.
• Review study guides.
Associate degree in Psychology
SUNY Broome community college
I completed my Associate degree in Psychology with a 3.78 gpa. This equipped me with foundational concepts and groundwork research methods as a setting stone to further pursue a career in counseling.