NodeJS worker threads. How to handle CPU intensive tasks
React Native SMTP client for Android (Native module in Java)
No reviews to see here!
Brain station 23
Jan 2018 - Present
• Worked on various data transportation protocols including MQTT, WebSocket, AMQP, UDP, etc.
• Used industry-leading technologies like Redis, RabbitMQ, etc to build scalable applications.
• Used microservice architecture to decouple different independent parts of the application for better scalability.
• Worked with DevOps team to understand the CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps and Azure Kubernetes Service.
• Developed NPM package for react native project (aka, native module) in Java.
Health EMR startup
Oct 2018 - Oct 2019 (1 year)
On behalf of Brain station 23, It is personal health care on your mobile. You can make an appointment with a doctor, can share prescriptions, live video calling with a doctor, etc. Created a REST API for client-server communicating. Its back-end is developed using Python. To be specific, we used Django Rest Framework and PostgreSQL.
Feb 2019 - Jul 2019 (5 months, 4 days)
Tise is a social, mobile marketplace for vintage fashion and interior. We use Docker in production, Elasticsearch for better searching, a handful of cron jobs, etc. I developed new features and enhanced existing features. Used TypeScript for better IntelliSense and compile-time error fixing. We use NodeJS and MongoDB along with Elasticsearch. Tise also has a chat server that is built using Python. Used Jenkins and Mocha for testing and Jenkins for CI.
Worked on behalf of Brain station 23
BSc in Software Engineering
American International University-Bangladesh, Bangladesh 2014 - 2019