Data science professional with 5 years of professional experience in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Business Analytics and Data Mining and Data Visualizations.
I am passionate about solving complex problems and building innovative solutions and have hands on experience in using tools such as SQL, R, SAS, TalenD, QlikView and Tableau. I have the ability to translate data into meaningful insights through exploratory data analysis, predictive modeling and building dashboards. Handling global clients and catering to their multifarious queries, has made me well-versed with strategizing business solutions for the customer.
I am a team player with excellent communication skills possessing strong leadership qualities.
As an astute individual, I look forward to gaining immense knowledge and create a valuable impact on the organization.
• Analytics Tools: Excel, R, Python, Rapid Miner, SQL, SAS, Tableau, QlikView
• Predictive Modeling, Regression, Classification, Clustering, Time-series Forecasting, Text Analytics, Optimization, Marketing Analytics, Data Mining, Statistics
• Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
• Provide analytical leadership and work with internal teams to design solutions for clients’ business questions using ‘Archie’ technology.
• Develop project reports using Tableau by working closely with clients and senior managers.
• Build expertise in client therapeutic areas and participate in product development efforts to constantly evolve current processes.
• Lead a team of offshore analysts and conduct daily meetings with them to make sure that the deliverables are rolled-out on time.
Lead Data Analyst
Jun 2018 - May 2019 (11 months, 2 days)
• Use Crossix’s proprietary tool (Safemine) and SQL for generating data-driven insights about the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
• Build predictive models (Using R) to segment different consumers based on demographic data to predict their health behavior.
• Identify and communicate recommendations by uncovering major storylines from analysis results.
Data Scientist Project Intern
University of Illinois, Chicago
May 2017 - May 2018 (1 year)
• Analyze student’s data by data mining techniques and developed regression model to understand how personality traits impact GPA.
• Build complex queries, processes and scripts in MS SQL for retrieving student records for statistical analysis.
• Leveraged SAP BO Web Intelligence to extract student-related information from the data warehouse and merged it with the data collected to recognize trends (using R Programming) and suggest insights on improvements of student’s profile.
Master's in Business Analytics
University of Illinois at Chicago, United States 2017 - 2018