- Holding Masters in Computer Applications.
- Having 10 years of Software Industry experience[MNC] as a Test Lead.
- International Certified Software Tester.
- Having overseas experience dealing directly with US/UK clients.
- Having good communication skills[Written, emails and verbal].
- Experienced in Product Testing, Mobile Testing, Agile Testing and Exploratory Testing.
- Experienced in preparing Test Plan, Test scenario, Test cases, Defect Summary Report and Test Closure Report.
- Experienced in Agile Testing life cycle using Team Foundation server. [TFS]
- Good at word press and woo-commerce uploads.
- Good at Analysis and Research; giving attention to detail.
- Received more Client appreciations and awards such as Associate of the month, Pat on the back, Bravo.
Retail, Cards and Payments, E-Commerce
i had a great working experience with Syamalaa. She went way beyond expectations. I was impressed by her professionalism and expertise: She took the time to understand the site logic and made a good effort to replicate the user experience. Her suggestions/ideas to improve the website and the detailed report she provided were helpful. On top of that i enjoyed how smoothly we were proceedings throughout the entire project.
Joined as a Test engineer and promoted to Test Lead; Involved in Entire test life cycle activities.
Domain Knowledge: Retail POS, Information Media and Entertainment, Finance.
Tools: Quality Center, Mantis, Radar, Jira.
Clients: Apple Inc[US], Thomson Reuters[US], Premium Credits Limited[UK],FIFA world cup [Qatar].
Onsite Experience: Thomson Reuters US and Premium Credits Limited UK[Surrey, Epsom].
Awards: Associate of the Month, Pat on the back, Bravo, Iris Innovation.
Master of Computer Applications
Bharathiar University, India 2007 - 2010
Bachelor of Computer Applications.
Bharathiar University, India 2004 - 2007
Traveled onsite and completed the assignment independently without any production&post production defects. Awarded as a token of appreciation of the same.
Pat on the Back
Worked efficiently for the client Premium Credits Limited, received as a token of appreciation.
Associate of the Month
Worked efficiently for the client "Thomson Reuters", got awarded as a token of multiple client rewards and appreciations.
Contact Shyamalaa D. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 92% Data Entry 1 82% US English 1 80% Basic Numeracy 1 77%