Vladislav is an enthusiastic, intelligent, productive and proficient Full-Stack Developer specializing in Blockchain technology, Linux system administration.
He has a good balance between financial knowledge as well as computer science knowledge.
In the past five years, he has completed a number of Trading platforms exclusively for leading companies, and built a lot of DeFi, DEX and Gambling projects on Ethereum and Tron Blockchain for friendly clients.
His life motto is to add value in whatever I do.
His problem solving skills are always out-of-the-box, constantly reaching new highs.
He enjoys the art of writing clean unit tested code designed to be flexibility.
Key technologies include but not limited to:
✔ Blockchain Technology
*building the smart contract on Ether, BSC, Tron, Polygon(Matic)
*building the smart contract on Solana Blockchain
*Forking Pancakeswap(V1, V2), GooseDefi, Pantherswap on Binance Smart Chain
*Forking Uniswap, Sushiswap on Ethereum
*Forking the Polygaj on Polygon(Matic)
*building the DeFi and Dex site
*building the NFT Marketplace
*Forking the Safemoon, Moonrat on BSC
* Metatrader, NinjaTrader
* IG-Markets, Forex, TradingView, AD
✔ Website Development
* Laravel, Django, Flask, CI, MEAN.js
* Mysql, Sqlite, MongoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, GIT
✔ Linux System
* Ubuntu, Debian
* CentOS, Fedora
Allow him to show you how he can help you and in return get to learn even more.
It was great working with Vladislav. He certainly knows the software and tools needed to make an ecommerce site. His feedback and contribution was great - added enormous value to the project. I will be using him in future projects as he is so easy to work with and 'gets it' very quickly. He was very quick in his turn around times.
This development was a great experience and makes me look good!
- Built a front-end application for minting and staking NFTs using React and Web3.js.
- Contributed to a contract for NFT registration and redemption with Solidity.
- Created a POC Vue.js front-end platform for an NFT gallery using Moralis and Vue 3.
- Worked on the token distribution and migration from BSC to Polygon network using BscScan, PolygonScan API, and Solidity.
React.js Firebase developer
Curb Appeal Tax, Inc
Aug 2019 - Oct 2020 (1 year, 2 months)
- Developed a React, React hook, and Material UI front-end web application for a real estate tax calculation.
- Wrote Node.js back-end Firebase cloud functions for handling user authentication and Firestore data manipulation.
- Added Firestore and storage security rules for the database and storage access management.
May 2018 - Jun 2019 (1 year, 1 month)
- Built back-end APIs using Firebase cloud functions, a real-time database, and cloud messaging.
- Solved a payment integration problem that required high security and accuracy for different user banks.
- The central payment system was Dwolla and we used Plaid for the connection bridge.
- Integrated various third-party APIs for real estate, flight booking, and reservation.
- Developed a huge cron-job system for performing periodic features on the back-end side without any front-end requests.