I've been in the IT software development industry since 2006 and worked for diversified industries such as Solid Shipping Lines, Wallem Innovative Solutions, Lloyd's Register, 247 International, United Laboratories, Softsys Technology Management, and CloudStaff.
I've been certified in Microsoft NET 4.0 \Web Development in 2011 up to the present.
Strong database development, BI, and administration experience in SQL Server, SQL Azure, T-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PS/pgSQL, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
I am well exposed on Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
I have a strong experience in ITIL Service Management methodologies in Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management and Knowledge Management.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
Database Administrator and Designer
Softsys Technology Management
Mar 2013 - Jun 2014 (1 year, 3 months)
• Setup and install MySQL and PostgreSQL database servers in both windows and linux (centos, red hat, obuntu) environments
• Design normalized databases in accordance to industry standard best practices
• Fine tune database servers to cater huge amount of transactions and data mining purposes
• Develop database stored procedures, functions, and triggers for automation
• Setup database replication for higher availability and fail over architecture
• Create on-demand reports to clients if requred
• Review and optimize developer queries
• Mentor colleagues on sql best practices for optimized queries
• Monitor overall database health and status
• Maintain automatic, periodic and on-demmand database backups
• Investigate database delays and outages
• Document database architecture
Jul 2012 - Mar 2013 (8 months, 1 day)
• Design MSSQL database architecture used by web applications
• Develop MSSQL TSQL stored procedures, functions, and triggers used by web applications
• Develop ETL strategies using SSIS used for gathering, transfering, modifying and migrating data from one source to the other
• Develop and maintain web reports using SSRS used by web applications
• Investigate web application errors and bugs
• Interface with clients for any application-related requests and reports