I am a data scientist with more than 5 years of research experience in the field of Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Statistics.
My work experience:
1. Imaging Scientist @ Roche diagnostics USA - Medical Imaging
2. Senior Data Scientist @ Robert Bosch, India - Computer Vision Team
3. Senior Data Scientist @ TerraBlue XT, India - Lead a team of data scientists creating human predictive analytics based on biosignals.
4. Senior Research Fellow @ Indian Statistical Institute, India - Member of Computational Neuroscience Team, worked on brain signals
5. Research Intern @ Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
Following are my skills and domains I can help with:
Parametric and Non-parametric Statistics
Medical Image Analysis
Digital Signal Processing
Bio Signal Processing and Analysis including EEG, ECG etc
Python, Pytorch and Tensorflow
Time Series Analysis
Natural Language Processing
Predictive and Statistical Modelling
I also have published research papers in quality journals.
Recent Paper -
Jayachandran S., Ghosh A. (2020) Deep Transfer Learning for Texture Classification in Colorectal Cancer Histology. In: Schilling FP., Stadelmann T. (eds) Artificial Neural Networks in Pattern Recognition. ANNPR 2020. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12294. Springer, Cham.
Please reach out to me for solving problems in the areas of computer vision, deep learning and statistical analysis.
My abilities are based on my strong skills in fundamental computer science and programming with research aptitude.