.Net and Azure developer - GUARANTEED quality work
You need a developer who can quickly and efficiently deliver quality work, be it new development, bug fixing or optimization. Here are some reactions from some clients I have helped.
"Stefan knows his stuff. He demonstrated exceptional craft and knowledge, well beyond the development skills of many developers."
- Mike U.
- "Five star all the way. Great communication as we worked and he provided a very elegant solution. I'll be using Stefan again and recommend him to you."
- Between Coffees
Welcome to my profile. I am Stefan Olsen.
I am a Danish senior software developer and solution architect, specialised in building business software.
I am an Episerver MVP and 3x certified Episerver CMS Developer. A highly motivated professional, I am always looking out for my clients best interests.
These are some things I have done a lot:
- Websites, webshops or portals based on CMS platforms like Episerver or Umbraco
- Web apps based on ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Core
- Windows desktop applications
- Payment platform integrations
- Email and SMS sending integrations
- SQL Server queries and procedures
- Integrations based on Azure Functions, ServiceBus and/or NoSQL databases
- Profiling, measuring and optimization of .Net and SQL code
If you are tired of cheap and bad developers, promising great work but not delivering on time or quality, then give me a try.
Find out what quality work means.
We delivered a slow site analyzing tasks to Stefan, to help us understand what preformance issues we have with our fairly large EPI installation. After a few questions and a few days we received a well organized report, with all the findings in prioritized order and with suggestions on how to solve our problems. He found several issues in different parts of our solution, from extensive queries, caching and code so.
We highly recommend Stefan, and will bring him onboard in future tasks!
Stefan knows his stuff.
He demonstrated exceptional craft and knowledge, well beyond the development skills of many developers.
From the outset it was clear that he understood the requirements, as well as the potential issues we could encounter in the project. His communication was fantastic and prompt.
I have my new favorite developer!
- Solution architecture and development of web solutions based on EPiServer CMS, Commerce, DXC and Find
- Thorough performance optimization and refactoring of the existing solution throughout the entire software stack (SQL Server, .Net profiling etc.)
- Optimization of development, build and deployment processes
- Adoption of cloud native technologies
- Profiling of memory allocation, code performance and SQL execution plans
- Integration with payment providers and push notification platforms
Senior Episerver Developer
Oct 2016 - Mar 2018 (1 year, 5 months)
I worked with international clients in a multi-cultural environment. I design and develop solutions on EPiServer CMS and Commerce and I create integrations for InRiver iPMC.
I have been an EPiServer tutor/coach to three new developers at the 2017 Talent Programme.
I was certified in EPiServer CMS 10 with outstanding test results. I also got certified in InRiver development.
Besides, I enjoy sharing ideas and solutions with likeminded professionals, through writing articles on my technical blog.
Capgemini Sogeti Denmark
Oct 2015 - Sep 2016 (11 months, 1 day)
At Capgemini Sogeti I worked 12 months on-site, as certifed EPiServer CMS specialist on a webshop project for a large danish company. My role was Lead Backend EPiServer Developer.
I also began writing technical blog posts about EPiServer CMS and other technologies, focusing on proof-of-concepts of ideas.
As a consultant I have been a sparring partner, gladly sharing knowledge and ideas with Product Owners, fellow developers and testers.
MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems
Copenhagen Business School, Denmark 2011 - 2014
BSc in Business Administration and Computer Science