Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
sixtysecondoptions.com Online Offline
- 86%Jobs Completed
- 97%On Budget
- 97%On Time
- 19%Repeat Hire Rate
Binary Options Auto Traderfile
Cheap Web Hosting
Ea with Autocopy binary option.
“Good job, and very patient freelancer.”kawasaki500 1 year ago
Binary Option Traders
“He is a professional that has been tested outside this platform and he has great expertise on the job with vast experience. Honesty and delivers on time and within budget.”mydatacash 2 years ago
Microsoft Outlook Plugin - Repost
“knows what he's doing. you cant ask for more”buddylink 3 years ago
ASP Shopping Cart - ammendment
“Thanks yet again Stephan Regards Kerr”kerr79 3 years ago
Binary Options Trading
“Stephan submitted a bid on the project even though he knew that he wasn't able to test the program properly and the program didn't work at all...”employer2012 3 years ago
Compile .net code to Mac
“Excellent work!”johnpearcevw 3 years ago
Creating and supporting the worlds greatest Binary Options Auto Trader, known affectionately as BOAT by its many users. It\'s a swiss army knife of binary options trading and allows Forex techniques to be applied to the extremely risky and short term binary option trading., Visit us at
Lead ConsultantOct 2010
Lead development teams of up to four developers. Planned, designed, programmed and deployed web based projects with .NET, SQL Server, PHP, MySQL, Oracle, jQuery, HTML,
Lead Application ArchitectSep 2009 - Sep 2010 (1 year)
* Designed and planned an internal web portal to manage tax claims and report on performance. * Participated in hiring developers and lead development teams based on a tight schedule and heavy workload. * Wrote test plans and supported end users including consultants and executives (controller and CEO\'s). Environment: 4.0, 4.0, Windows Server 2008 R2, AJAX, jQuery, Microsoft Reporting Server (SSRS), Visual Studio 2010, Telerik .NET Controls, IIS 7.5, SVN, MS Project.
Programmer Analyst / Data AnalystJan 2009 - Aug 2009 (7 months)
* Created new reports to determine key performance indicators (KPIs). * Enhanced existing reports to correct inaccuracies and dramatically improve performance. * Improved interpersonal skills by integrating with several teams in different departments. Environment: Cognos, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003, VMWare.
Software EngineerMar 2008 - Dec 2008 (9 months)
* Planned and developed scalable private branch exchange (PBX) software. * Increased reliability of customer call management software. * Conducted code reviews and trained development teams. Environment: 3.5, 3.5, PHP, C++, MySQL 5, SQL Server 2005, AJAX, Active Reports, Crystal Reports, SIP, RTP, OpenSER, Asterisk, IIS 6, Windows Server 2003, SuSE Linux Enterprise 10, VS 2008, SVN, VSS, Wireshark, nmap, GCC, UML, Rational Rose, Agile.
Application ArchitectApr 2007 - Mar 2008 (11 months)
* Programmed interactive Facebook applications. * Authored winning proposals by effectively communicating options. * Gained reputation for delivering secure and stable e-commerce websites. * Converted artist mockups to effective marketable products. Environment: .NET 2.0, PHP 5, AJAX, MySQL 5, SQL Server 2005, PayPal, Google Checkout, Facebook, Wordpress, Drupal, Windows Server 2003, Linux, VS 2005, Eclipse, Dreamweaver.
Programmer AnalystMar 2007 - Mar 2007 (1 month)
* Reduced wait time of client reports to a small fraction of previous speeds. * Discovered a security risk of a DRM application in development. * Researched and developed strong encryption library to improve products. * Lead development of a large phone book text extraction application. * Designed automated data categorization tool using visual recognition. * Disarmed phishing server with an aggressive security audit. Environment: 2.0, C# 2.0, 2.0, C++, VB 6, SQL Server 2005, M
Computer Systems Technology1999 - 2001 (2 years)
Microsoft Certified Professional (2012)Microsoft
- Facebook Connected
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified