An experienced Health and Safety Consultant with over 25 years of practical experience. I am Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, have an MBA and BSc in Chemistry. I have worked in all sectors from manufacturing, chemical, retail, property through to public sector.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, I am helping companies prepare for employees returning to buildings minimising the risk of COVID-19. I can help:
- Preparing a risk assessment detailing best practice and ensuring government’s guidelines on social distancing are followed.
- where buildings have been vacant, checks are required on plant and equipment, e.g lifts, ventilation systems, fire protection systems and legionella risk for water systems that have not been used.
I can help you with the following:
- Act as the competent person for the company
- Developing Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and ensuring they are tailored to the company
- Fire risk assessment
- Risk assessments
- COSHH assessments
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Display screen equipment
- Manual handling aspects
- Training to cover all aspects of Health and Safety including training for Directors and Line Managers
- Health and safety auditing
- Dealing with insurers and arranging insurance
- Act as an interim Health and Safety Manager
- Compliance with CDM regulation