I'm good at translation, technical writing and copywriting. I have been working as an engineer for many years. My technical/engineering background in Information Communication Technology brings value to my writing craft. I'm good at explaining complex technical problems in simple words. Besides, I can write technical articles with great insights in business.
As a native Chinese speaker, I have been using English as a working language in my career course. I used the bilingual capability to translate technical documentation between Chinese and English for several public companies.
I have served customers around the world. Many customers credit me to my high quality, professional, timely delivery.
If you are taking your product or service to China, or you are bringing your Chinese product to the global market, I will be your best companion to achieve your success.
I look forward to working on your project.
- Native Chinese
- Fluent English, working experience in Fortune 500 multinationals, using English as a working language for many years
- Extensive technical background in software/telecommunication
- Worked in the overseas business department of a listed Chinese company for technical documentation. Delivered technical documentation (Product guide, Whitepaper, Quickstart, etc) for Ericsson, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Telefonica, etc
- Working experience with customers over Asia, EMEA, North America, South America
- Computer Software B.E.
Mr. Steve is very professional in app development and other software things . I asked for consultant to launch the mobile app in China and he helped me a lot. And he was very good at speaking English which lead us to make smooth conversation. I felt that he is very professional in this field. If you have any concern in mobile app related China market, I do recommend Mr. Steve. Thank you so much Mr . Steve and Hope we can start new project soon
Steve is not only a good translator but also his engineering background has made him a very detail oriented translator. He first tries to understand your context and then translates it. I translated my content to multiple languages but none of the freelancers asked questions like Steve about the details in order to make sure that the final translation has correct meaning. He also mentions cultural differences.
I truly recommend him and I will definitely work with him in future.
- Design product document of data analysis software product, including user guide, whitepaper, etc.
- Design marketing document for data analysis tools, introduced prodcut to C-level customer.
Dingli Corp., Ltd (SZ:300050)
Oct 2010 - Oct 2015 (5 years)
- Product development manager for Fleet software/hardware products, including Fleet Walktour(Android/iOS), Fleet Unify(Backend data analysis system), Fleet RCU, etc.
- Manage overseas market business of Fleet product, covering Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, US, Latin America.
- Buildup product/technical/marketing document for global market readiness, including product documents, user guides, whitepapers, brochure, etc.
Zhongzhicheng Information Tech Co., Ltd (CHN:834996)
Feb 2010 - Sep 2010 (7 months, 3 days)
- Lead technical team to provide wireless network verfication testing service.
- Build technical knowledge base and technical documentation in the team.
Bachelor of Computer Science
Tongji University, China 1994 - 1998
The application of telecom operator's data in multiple sectors of industry
The essay explored the application of telecom operator's data in multiple sectors of industry. The monetization of telco's data is the key to realize the value of the data. Several kinds of technical architecture discussed in the essay will help operator to find a suitable solution. Some successful practices are also introduced.