My skills include:
✔️ Back-end: .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework Core, C#
✔️ Database: MS SQL, SQLite
✔️ IDE: Visual Studio 2019, Visucal Studio Code
✔️ VCS: Git
✔️ OS: Windows
✔️ Advanced Problem-solving.
✔️ Passionate about providing code quality.
✔️ Team player.
✔️ Always looking to improve my skills.
Involved as a Senior Software developer and as a Team Leader in a project with 50+ members, building a Deal Advisory Management Application for a very big client. Involved in different parts of the application:
1. Developing a subsystem for Managing the Roles and Permissions for the application
I was responsible for architecture, design, implementation, leading, integration and delivery of a subsystem that was responsible for managing the roles and permissions allover the application.
The main responsibilities that I had were:
- Work breakdown structure for the whole subsystem
- Estimations for all features
- Database and subsystem architecture based on the client business;
- Front-end and back-end implementation for the core functionalities;
- Workshops with the client for better understanding the business model;
- Delivery and integration of the Roles and Permissions subsystem into the whole application;
- Providing technical guidance to the whole team;
- Sprint planning;
- Performing code review for my colleagues;
2. Authentication with Azure AD. Set-up Azure active directory and develop the cod for the application to leverage this authentication type.
3. Azure DevOps
4. Stabilizations and bug fixes stream: investigate areas of the application were performance improvements can be made and develop them.
The development was made using the following technologies: .NET Framework 4.6, Angular, Git, Azure for hosting all the sub-systems, Azure DevOps for tracking of tasks, Repository, Build and Deployment Pipelines, Entity Framework 6, Azure SQL Database.
Experienced Full Stack Software Developer, worked on various projects for various clients.
Leading a small team, on one of the project's streams. I am currently working on a Deal Advisory Management System for one of the Big Four Audit companies in the world. The solution is deployed to the cloud (Azure) with the following technology stack:
.NET Framework on the backend | Angular on frontend | Sql Server for storing the data.
I also have some experience with Azure DevOps.