1. Having 4.6 years of Experience in Embedded software development.
2. Experience in software design for multimedia and network devices.
3. Experience in design and development of Device Drivers for multimedia systems.
4. Experience in Linux device driver development and driver porting.
5. Experience in kernel programming and kernel module development.
6. Experience in Linux kernel input subsystem and Linux driver simulation.
7. Hands on experience in board bring up and board support packages (BSP).
8. Experience in WiFi driver porting to new platform and bug fixing in WiFi driver.
9. Experience in Sensor driver porting and bug fixing.
10. Experience in Android platform and hardware abstraction layer (HAL) development.
11. Experience in porting and configuring the platform software components for multiple customer projects.
12. Experience in Linux application design and development for car multimedia and network devices.
13. Experience in application development for L2/L3 networking devices.
14. Experience in UCSM framework and NxOS based platform architecture.
15. Experience in router configuration and command line interface implementation.
16. Working experience in multi-core and multi-OS based platform architecture.
17. Self-driven and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
VLSI & Circuit Designing:
1. Knowledge in digital design and experience in designing combinational and sequential logic.
2. VHDL, Verilog coding, simulation and synthesis.
3. Logic Design, RTL, Static Timing Analysis and functional verification.
4. Knowledge in floor planning, placement and routing.
1. Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle.
2. Skilled in task scheduling and time allocation.
3. Involved in requirement analysis and requirement specification documentation.
4. Experience in technical documentation and issue analysis report generation.