Work as SAP BO Admin having 8+ years exp & provide operational support for BO and BI
• Maintenance activities like carrying out SAP BO patches, Server Upgrade from 3.1 to 4.1 and 4.1 to 4.2
• Support the SAP Basis and BI consultants as & when required Key Accountabilities:
• Expertise in Administration of Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0/4.1 & Business Objects Data Services 4.1/4.2∙
• BO Servers Upgrade from version BO BI 4.0 to latest version BO BI 4.1 or 4.2.
• Migration of reports / universes/ users along with security settings.
• Also have basic knowldge on SAP BO Java SDK using which I can automate Admin tasks.
• Ensured BOE content security by creating custom access levels for Developer, Super User and Basic User roles in all environments.
• Have also implemented SSO, managed users and group
• Have worked in SAP Globa Support as a Priority1 Engineer
•Have Also worked on sizing of server and troubleshoot and provide for RCA .
A results-driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical Engineer with 5.9 Years of experience in the areas of SAP BusinessObjects Administration, Development, Implementation, Deployment of Business Objects and customised applications.
Worked in development project using tools like Crystal report , Design Studio, Web Intelligence.
Also have worked with SAP for 3 Years as Priority One Engineer.
Have worked on Upgrade and migration projects from SAP BI 4.1 to SAP BI 4.2 Server
Bachelors of Engineering
University of Pune, India 2006 - 2010
Higher Secondary School
University of Pune, India 2004 - 2006
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
Infocity Education And Consultancy
PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments) is a project management method and certification that aims to make projects easier to accomplish by dividing them into smaller, more manageable, stages.
SAP Certified Application Associate
SAP GLOBAL SUPPORT
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1